After completing my graduation in agriculture I got a sales job in a fertilizer and pesticides company with a 4 figure salary. After working there for almost 2 years the growth was very limited and I was stuck in the same role. And to add up to my frustration, a supervisor was appointed above me who was younger than me. However, looking at his personality and the way he managed the team, I got inspired and curious to know how did he achieve this at such a young age and how I can be like him. In fact, that is where I always wanted to be. Fortunately, I got the opportunity to interact with him at a company function and he told me that he holds an MBA degree and got placed at the position of Area Manager soon after completing the degree. He also recommended that if I wish to be successful like him, I should also consider doing an MBA degree, and suggested to pursue the same from where he did; Akemi Business School.
Not just that, he also suggested the following reasons to enrol for MBA at Akemi:
1. Top University: The Savitribai Phule Pune University is ranked among the top 10 universities in India. And the fact that Akemi MBA is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University it makes a good choice to pursue the management degree.
2. Ideal Location: Pune has been recently No. 1 among the most livable cities in India. And the Akemi Business School is located close to the Hinjewadi IT Park in Pune. It’s also surrounded by other educational institutes and important places such as bus stop, restaurants, residential buildings, etc. This makes it ideal for students coming from other cities as well as ones from the distant corners of the city.
3. Industry Interaction: At Akemi students are given the opportunity to enhance their classroom learning while interacting with industry stalwarts, attending conferences and industry visit, on a regular basis.
4. Career & Placement Opportunities: Akemi has extensive linkages with industry that aids students to get good internship and placement opportunities. Companies like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Infosys, Reliance, Amul, HCL, Mercedes-Benz, among many others have participated in the placement process at the Akemi Business School.
5. Affordable Education: Compared to various management colleges in and around Pune the course fee at Akemi is quite reasonable. Moreover, the deserving candidates can avail scholarship based on their merit and eligibility.
6. Entrepreneurship & Leadership Development: The MBA students at Akemi Business School are encouraged to develop entrepreneurial and leadership abilities that help them take critical decisions and transform their knowledge into socially conscious decisions.
All these factors make pursuing MBA at Akemi Business School a wise decision in terms of the return on investment of your time, money and efforts. I have made up my mind, I am going to enroll for MBA at Akemi for the upcoming session and fulfill my professional goals. If you too are looking for growth in your professional life then pursuing MBA can help achieve your goal.Click here to apply online.