Scope of IQAC Function
To refer the official documents, please Click Here
Akemi Business School is committed to quality management education to all,
enabling them to occupy authority positions in different areas of work. It
strongly believes that when educated people become decision makers, it will
have a positive impact on contribution towards economic and social
development. Hence, Akemi Business School believes in moving towards
excellence in quality of education by imparting knowledge which is relevant,
keeping with the times and which is application oriented. With this view the
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is constituted to design, review and
advice on all matters relating to the contents and educational process, keeping
the global perspective in view.
The sole purpose of IQAC is to provide a strategic foundation for the Akemi
Business School’s Academic Plan. The cell is intended to provide a sense of the
overall strategic direction and a framework for the next five years that will
enable Akemi Business School to articulate the key academic priorities for the
next few years and thereby moving towards excellence.
- Restructure, review, and monitor the educational process of the MBA programme.
- Ensure that the programme not only remains competitive and relevant in the present context but is also enhanced to address the emerging needs.
- Continuously minimize the gap between industry expectations and academia.
- Introducing innovative and creative ways in imparting knowledge and skill sets to promote academic excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The IQAC thoroughly works on designing the educational process.
- It continuously reviews and monitors the process, keeping in view the emerging needs and expectations of the industry.
- The IQAC along with the strength of the faculty members continuously works on updating and restructuring the innovative skill sets for promoting academic excellence
Assessment and Evaluation:
- The entire process is assessed timely to understand if it enables to meet the emerging trends.
- The process is thoroughly evaluated to minimize the gap between industry and academia and thereby move towards excellence.
Academic Excellence is an ongoing process. Hence, all the activities and processes are continuously monitored, so as to fulfill the objectives and achieve the mission Akemi Business School. The Assessment and Evaluation process enables the strong monitoring of the entire educational process at Akemi Business School.
Flowchart Of IQAC Process