Specializations offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University:-
- Human Resource (HR)
- Business Analytics
- Rural & Agri-business
- Pharma & Health care
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
Note: Original documents must be shown at the time of Admission and Scan Copy & 2 sets of photo-copies should be submitted.
Compulsory documents (for all categories):-
- CET Score Card
- Nationality/Birth Certificate
- 10th(S.S.C.) & 12th (H.S.C.) / Diploma
- Mark list of Graduation for all years/Semester
- Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate-Original Domicile Certificate/Birth Certificate-Original +1 attested Photo copy
- Photographs-6 Passport size for admission
- Migration Certificate Only for who’s have done graduation from a University other than Savitribai Phule Pune University)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)-Affidavit (Notarized) on Rs. 100/- stamp paper (Only for those who have a gap of 1 year after last University exam)
- Submit all documents in soft copy
Additional documents for Reserved Category:-
- Caste & Cast Validity Certificate
- VJ/DT, NT(A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC, SBC & Maratha
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate - valid up to 31st March, 2020
"EDUCATIONAL LOAN FACILITY FROM BANK IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE”"
Master in Business Administration (MBA) of Savitribai Phule Pune UniversityOnline CET for 2019-2020
DTE- Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State conducts Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) each year. DTE will be publishing the details regarding notifications in leading newspapers. The information will also be available on the official website of www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The Institute conducts MBA two year full time course. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, DTE and Government of Maharashtra. It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University for M.B.A.
To develop competent young managers with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to function effectively in managerial/ administrative positions in business, industry, public system and government.
Two years full time (4 Semesters)
- Graduate of any faculty of a statutory University with 50% marks (Reserved category 45%) and Appeared for CMAT 2018 (Conducted by AICTE) or Appeared for CAT (conducted by IIMs) / MAT / XAT ( conducted by XLRI) / ATMA (conducted by AIMS) for academic year 2018-19.
- Candidates securing negative or zero score in CMAT or in CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / Association CET / Any other equivalent CET will not be eligible to get admission to MBA course in the State of Maharashtra i.e. candidates with non-zero (one or more than one) score are eligible.
As per rules of DTE
Particulars of Fees
* The above-mentioned particulars are tentative and must not be considered accurate. The above fees may differ as per the category of the candidate.
* Fees Refund rules for Cancellation of Admission:
As per Govt. of Maharashtra, DTE & AICTE Norms, students are advised to pay fees by cheque or DD only. In case documents for eligibility are not submitted before 20th September 2019.
Scholarship / Freeship : 2019-2020
- Attested photo copy of Caste Certificate
- Attested photo copy of Caste validity certificate
- Attested photo copy of Non-creamy layer certificate validity upto 31.03.2019
- Photo copy of Graduation Mark sheet.
- Original copy of Income Certificate from Tahasildar & Form No.16
- Notarized Gap Certificate (if there is educational Gap)
- Photo copy of DTE Admission letter
- Photo copy of Leaving Certificate/T.C.
- Hostel Admission letter & fees certificate
- Photo copy Aadhar Card (UID )
- Pan No. if available
- Bank A/c No. IFSC code
- For EBC/Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel reimbursement scheme – Domicile is compulsory .
Admission to Accommodation and Mess Facilities
The accommodation & Mess facility once exercised by the students will not be cancelled before the end of the year under any circumstances. In case the students need to leave the facility he / she will still have to clear annual charges.